Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Do You Have A Bucket List?



Yesterday a person asked me if I had a "Bucket List". I didn't even know what it was yet alone did I have one. He explained that a Bucket List is a list of things you want to do or see before you 'kick the bucket' aka die.

At first, I thought it was a rather morbid idea. My next thought was, 'do I die the moment I scratch off the final item from the list'? But after further consideration, I think a Bucket List might be a helpful tool to help a person keep their dreams and ambitions in the forefront of their minds.

I asked if there was a specific number of desires you must have on the list. He explained that there is no
maximum but you should have a 3 desire minimum. There's no limitation of the type of items you list, either.
It could include be anything from a desire to fly around the world or skydive to eating a snake or beetle for the first time.

So now that I understand what a bucket list is I'm totally on board!! I will use my blog to add to my list. If any of my readers would like to help me add to the list, I welcome suggestions. Finally, each day I will add another desire to my list until I have a list of 50 Things I Wanna Do or See Before I Die.

The first item on my Bucket List is:

  1. Go visit the Great Pyramids of Giza
.....more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment