Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

I'm Look For Ways To Lose Weight

I have gained 40+ pounds since my mothers death in 2012. I stress eat and trust me there's nothing more stressful than the death of a parent. Also, I'm over 30 and have had 3 kids so my metabolism has slowed down tremendously. The funny thing is that it seems like the guys around me drop weight so easily but I can't lose a pound.

I started doing some research about why women have a harder time losing weight and i came across a lot of reasons. But the most interesting reason I've seen thus far is because women have a fluctuation in the hormone LEPTIN.

I won't try to explain it because I'm not a doctor but if you you want to read more about you can click here. Anyway, I've set a goal of losing 30lbs. That would put me at a health weight for my height and body shape. Also, I'm a type 2 diabetic so losing weight will help lower my A1C levels.

I'm gonna try this weight loss system called Venus Factor to see if I get some results. I've heard that it works
because it's not a diet. It helps you restore the Leptin that's missing and keeping the fat cells from dissolving.

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. If anyone would like to learn more about Venus Factor or join me in losing weight, comment on this post and visit this sight for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment